 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18297
    JUNE rtlToronto Fathers day feast —Chris Magno
   Well, when you have a meal the second Friday of every month, its bound to happen once in a while. This FRIDAY JUNE 13th, 7pm - Etobicoke Swiss Chalet The Swiss Chalet will once again play host to our monthly meeting. I hope to see lots of the gang (...) (10 years ago, 10-Jun-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)