 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18281
  I only have one gripe...

I mean, if you're going to put the effort into making it, then make it properly. If you wanted something else, then don't build most of it and leave the important bit out. Just because you couldn't be bothered to create this piece-- (URL) In a (...) (10 years ago, 15-Feb-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: I only have one gripe...

(...) Dave, I've not seen that part. Is it a new Technic Pneumatic hose brick? Regards Don't forget "everything is Awesome" (10 years ago, 16-Feb-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space, FTX)