 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18227
  rtlToronto Monthly dinner - different location

For the July's rtlToronto Monthly dinner, I thought for a change of pace we could have it at Brickfete. See you at the Hilton (URL) guess if your not going to Brickfete you could still have one at the Swiss Chalet, but I will miss it. See you all at (...) (11 years ago, 9-Jul-13, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)