 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18216
  Drink - rtlToronto Dinner

I've been posting more at the Brickfete Forums page. (URL) in, and join the banter. We talk about Jeff's balls' and Chima's Chi. In other news, This Friday is rtlToronto dinner where Janey will be bringing a tiny selection of friends balls for GBC (...) (11 years ago, 10-Jun-13, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)