 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18211
  rtlToronto - facebook page and dinner

Janey said I needed to post about the monthly dinner to be held at Swiss Chalet. 7:00 pm Friday May 10th Dundas St. Etobicoke I will also be discussing the role of rtlToronto and the new social media partnership. Looking forward to a full house. (...) (11 years ago, 4-May-13, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto - facebook page and dinner

(...) you double posted this...it must be twice as important to be there.... ;) (11 years ago, 6-May-13, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto - facebook page and dinner

(...) Only important to those that want to pick up their bricks. LOL. As well, as far as I recall... Chris said "Hey, lets go to the USA this Friday..." Janey said "Uh, rtlToronto is THIS Friday" Chris said "Oh, I guess I better post on LUGnet about (...) (11 years ago, 8-May-13, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto - facebook page and dinner

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Janey C. L. Gunning wrote: SNIP (...) The most important "take-away" from this is that I love 3D printing. Regards Chris (11 years ago, 9-May-13, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)