 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18205
Re: rtlToronto Monthly meet-up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2013 21:18:48 GMT

For the start of 2013, I propose we all meet at our favorite Swiss Chalet in
Etobicoke, and use up those free appetizers coupons we all got at  the last
dinner.

Friday Jan 11 -  7:00pm
Swiss Chalet
Dundas St
Etobicoke ON.

Separate Checks as always.  I will bring my new Smart phone to make Jeff
jealous.

Chris

Separate cheques???  Isnt the meals usually covered under the
'Chris-is-awesomely-paying-for-everyone' foundation???

Huh.

Dave K