 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18194 (-10)
  My latest MOC

(URL) it's my bathroom reno... :) Having fun with it. The tub area is now finished and I can have a shower again (and there was much rejoicing). This weekend it's the vanity area and the drywalling.... Dave K (12 years ago, 7-Dec-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  5 Years of 'OBB' Classic Space Layouts

It was such a long, long time ago (in a galaxy... yada yada yoda...) that we began our quest for a Classic Space Layout at our OBB shows (and 5 years seems to be the time-frame to do a retrospective--italic text comes to mind) We had a few (...) (12 years ago, 29-Nov-12, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  A wonderful show was had by all--Many thanks to the builders in OBB!

A huge thanks to the people who showed up this weekend for the 2012 Christmas Toy, Train and Doll Show! We, as usual, put on a fantastic display for the viewing masses! I uploaded pics to my Flickr account-- (URL) to Jeff, Kevin, Derek, Janey, (...) (12 years ago, 19-Nov-12, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  No November WHaCKoLUG

Here is just a reminder that there is NO WHaCKoLUG dinner this month, due to the train show. WHaCKoLUG will return, third Sunday in December, and our holiday potluck will be in Jan. 2013. Cheers Janey Red Brick (12 years ago, 15-Nov-12, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto Dinner tonight.

(...) Yeah, your presence was woefully missed (though I did have apple pie so it's all good :) ) See you this weekend Dave K (12 years ago, 14-Nov-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto Dinner tonight.

(...) Thank you Jeff. I am back now, and had a GREAT time touring various LEGO places Regards (12 years ago, 14-Nov-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  rtlToronto Dinner tonight.

I believe Chris is still out of the country, So this is my oppertunity to take over the LUG. And since I had a few messages about dinner tonight... We will be having a dinner tonight at Swiss Chalet 5487 DUNDAS ST. W., TORONTO, ONTARIO, M9B1B5 at 7 (...) (12 years ago, 9-Nov-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  I'm participating in Movember!

Good day everyone! I'm happy everyone could be here today. The driving I know was bad, what, with 8 feet of snow and all... Oh wait, this isn't some Bob and Doug routine! I'm participating in Movember!! (URL) Many of you know that every once in a (...) (12 years ago, 5-Nov-12, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Peumatic Train (again) - Definitely a WIP

So I'll just use LUGNET as my blogging software :) As like so many of my fellow LEGO builders out in the world, there are so many things I want to build/tackkle/just do, but time is a very scarce and precious commodity (with that, if anyone has a (...) (12 years ago, 31-Oct-12, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)

  New LEGO room

Y'know, I started the process of actually registering at Eurobricks to post stuff like this but then it hit me--what the h-e-whatevers--why am I not posting on LUGNET?? Am I contributing to the delinquency of this absolutely fantasically historical (...) (12 years ago, 30-Oct-12, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.storage, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact