 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18170
  3D printer car

A Canadian company has a 3D printer car. 2 seats. Hybrid gas/electric, and Canadian. Very cool. (URL) Brickfete in 16 days you can smell the ABS melt as I stand near the 3D printer, and make Lego related 3D printer things. I'm thinking 3D monorail (...) (12 years ago, 28-Jun-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)