 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18156
    DAVE - we need to see you at Dinner —Chris Magno
    It is with great pleasure I would like to announce that Dave Koudys will be joining us at this months rtlToronto Dinner. Please feel free to join us this month on Friday May 11th at 7pm. The Swiss chalet will be packed with people looking to show (...) (12 years ago, 8-May-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)