 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18141
18140  |  18142
Subject:
Lego(ish) Pie Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 2012 15:44:18 GMT

OK,

Brickfete has done it again, another FIRST!!!!

Oh sure, you can go to a lot of GREAT Lego themed fest's all over the world, but
only in Toronto, Canada will you be able to partake in the First(1) ever

SUGAR PIE CONTEST!!!

http://www.brickfete.com/AFOL/event/sugarpie

Sign up for Brickfete, build a MOC, and enter a Sugar Pie.

It will be fantastic!!

Info On Sugar Pie here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sugar_pie

Regards

Chris
BED
Pie Judge

1.  As of this writing, to my knowledge no other Fest has had a non-lego Sugar
pie contest