 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18110
  this month we shall dine

rtlToronto, and any free soul in the area is invited to attend this months dinner. We shall meet at 7pm, and Swiss Challet. The goal is to discuss Tech Ball. The library is booked, and a game we shall have. See you this Friday Nov 11. Regards Chris (13 years ago, 7-Nov-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)