 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18100
  Re: 'Cause it's just sad....

(...) Thanks, Bob! (...) Ha! Actually, this means that all the Primo I stashed over the years will finally be coming out for use, and I'll have to start sharing my already huge DUPLO collection. :-) I'm glad I stocked up on TOOLO when it was still (...) (13 years ago, 16-Sep-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: 'Cause it's just sad....

(...) Josh played with duplo for about a week, then went straight to LEGO and minifigs So I have 4 totes of duplo in the basement gathering dust. Having a 2.3 year old around is good times whatever he's playing with. Enjoy Suze! Take care, Dave K (13 years ago, 16-Sep-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: 'Cause it's just sad....

(...) Your just hording those Duplo Thomas Engines... ;) Ben... whose wife is also hording said Duplo. (and Winnie the Pooh) (13 years ago, 17-Sep-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)