 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18096
    GET your Sweater SEPT dinner —Chris Magno
    What happened to Summer? Get your sweater, cause This Friday Sept 9th We will gather in Swiss Chalet at 7pm to dine on a festive holiday christmas turkey. We will sing songs of Auld Lang Syne, and talk about the new fashions for the cold times (...) (13 years ago, 6-Sep-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: GET your Sweater SEPT dinner —David Koudys
   (...) a few weeks we yipped about he ungodly heat... canadians--never happy with the weather.., Dave K (13 years ago, 6-Sep-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)