 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18076
    VERY RARE July Toronto Dinner —Chris Magno
   Playing on the success of the June rtlToronto dinner, I would like to put forward the thought that we try our luck again, and meet at the: Swiss Chalet Restaurant on Dundas in Etobicoke At 7pm Friday July 8th What say you all? Regards Chris B.E.D. (13 years ago, 2-Jul-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: VERY RARE July Toronto Dinner —David Koudys
   (...) So ultra-rare that i'll have to check my packed schedule to see if I can make it! I'll get back to ya--or my people'll call your people and we'll see... Dave K (13 years ago, 3-Jul-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)