 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18041
  Monthly meeting - heck lets eat

HUGE NEWS!!! This Friday May 13th test your luck, and come join us at the usual Swiss Chalet at 7pm We would love to see you there. I could bring a si-MOC (Stolen Idea-M.O.C.) Regards Chris oh ya, i think some store is opening that day... I think. (13 years ago, 7-May-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)