 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18039
  Mini Maker Faire Toronto

Hey people, Yall might be interested in the Mini Maker Faire that's happening this weekend at the Evergreen Brick Works. (URL) Mini Maker Faire is the ultimate celebration of making, crafting, DIY-ing, tinkering, hacking and sharing. It’s a weekend (...) (13 years ago, 3-May-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Mini Maker Faire Toronto

(...) Cool, Thanks for the heads up. I like Making stuff. :) I just acquired a used Cricut machine that has REPRAP written all over it. Its ripe for the hacking. Chris This sure aint for scrap bookin no more. (13 years ago, 6-May-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)