 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18031
Re: For Chris
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2011 22:32:04 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Janey C. L. Gunning wrote:
snipped it all...

Cause all that matters is Baconfête.

Chris, did you read that bacon thing?

"One hundred particularly eager bacon fans spent $100 on VIP tickets, which got
them into the event an hour early. The remaining 1,400 tickets sold out at $65 a
pop within five minutes of them going on sale."

We are in the wrong business... forget the bricks, bring on the bacon!

Janey "baconfete.com" Red Brick