 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18029 (-5)
  Re: For Chris

(...) Mike, This is FANTASTIC news. YES, yes YES, with proper permits, and approval I can say that BACONfete will be part of www.Brickfete.com 2012. Your 2010 registration fee will allow you full on grease filled access to Baconfete. We will need (...) (13 years ago, 13-Apr-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  For Chris

There's a BaconFest in Chicago.. (URL) about a BaconFete 2012 in Toronto? :) --Mike. (13 years ago, 11-Apr-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Dave, I am so sorry. Lets do dinner?

Dave, I know on the weekend, you asked about me doing this post a bit earlier than I normally do, and I said yes. Then I went home, raved about how yummy the guaq(sp) that was made by Iain Greens partner, then I forgot about lugnet, then went to (...) (13 years ago, 6-Apr-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Brickfête - Canadian Lego Fan Event

(URL) The baseplates are laid, the studs have been covered and the last brick has been snapped into place. Only one piece is missing (in this moc): you! obb is proud to present the inaugural Canadian LEGO fan event. Join us for Brickfête July (...) (14 years ago, 10-Mar-11, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX) !!

  feeding Simon

OK, In order to stop Simon from spamming my email inbox, I am posting about this months rtlToronto Dinner. Simon will be there with some MOC or something held in place by gum, and a stick. To say Simon "greebles" would be like saying there is a bit (...) (14 years ago, 8-Mar-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact