 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18021
  SUPER BOWL FRIDAY FEB 11!!!

Thats right. You read it here first! Come one, come ALL (yes Simon even YOU should join us) This Friday Feb 11, At the Swiss Chalet help us Celebrate SUPER BOWL FRIDAY!!! It will be Fantastic. Dave, and Jeff told me they will be bringing the NEW (...) (14 years ago, 6-Feb-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: SUPER BOWL FRIDAY FEB 11!!!

(...) I work until 7. If there are still going to be people there at 9pm, I'll think about making the trip and bring my wife along... ;) (14 years ago, 7-Feb-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)