 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18020
Re: Selling My Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2011 18:25:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Antonishen wrote:
Well-

I've decided that there is no longer a place for Lego in my life
(sniff) and I need to clear up some space so I will be selling my
Lego, so I'm posting here hoping for a local sale before e-baying.

I have no patience for parting everything out on a bricklink site so
I'm piecing together kits and selling the rest as a lot.

I've been collecting kits from my mix of technic and have the first
all ready to go.

Kit 8475 RC Race Buggy - with the box manuals and the sticker sheet (I
only applied the disc brake stickers).  Here is a photo:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ffaat/4Sale/img_2283.jpg

I'd really like $85 for it.

I also have unopened:
7475 Fire Hammer vs. Mutant Lizards
7468 Saturn V Moon Mission
3451: Sopwith Camel  in the 2001(?) colour retail box

-Rob A>

Also sorry to hear Rob--You're a great builder.

As always, whatever you need--I'm not great with mapmaking but you know...

Dave K
-who still has his favourite quote as delivered by Rob--"See kids, this is why
we have a mommy!"

Still smile to this day remembering that one!