 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18005
Re: NOT bacon, but still food related
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2010 15:55:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

<snip>

insert something funny here

k--here--

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail35.html

Enjoy for old times sake...

Dave K

Un-deleted, un-deleted, UN-DELETED... ugh!

Hope you guys have a good dinner, I wanted to be there, but I have company... so
have fun, and hopefully you guys will get the cute waitress, so Chris has
something to distract him from annoying the new guys.

Cheers,
Janey "Red Brick"