 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17979 (-5)
  Re: is it THAT time of month again?

GUYS!!!! (and girls) re-read this again, except change the dates. see Janey. I can be FUNNY (and post) :) Chris (...) (14 years ago, 7-Apr-10, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  is it THAT time of month again?

Once again, we will be near the second Friday of a new month. By now, we should all know that this could only mean ONE thing, rtlToronto Dinner. Friday March 12th 7:00 pm Swiss chalet. We might even have a "special guest." Chris I was thinking of (...) (15 years ago, 11-Mar-10, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  $10 gift card @ this months rtlToronto meeting

Come one, here ye, come all! cough, As per this deal at out local hang out, (URL) if we order a kids meal, we can get a $10 gift card to TRU. I'm sure there is fine print, but hey we are rtl, we dont roll that way. So, lets see what happens this (...) (15 years ago, 8-Feb-10, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Upcomming OBB Display this Sunday Jan. 17th until Feb. 21st

Ladies and Gentlemen... Coming this Sunday... At the St Jacobs Outlet Mall... the Ontario Brick Builders will be displaying MOCS, Classic Space, a Train Layout and anything else anyone wants to bring. Set up starts at noon on the 17th. We would love (...) (15 years ago, 13-Jan-10, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Jan 8th rtl Toronto monthly dinner

Come one, come all to Swiss chalet tomorow at 7pm to partake of lego, roast chicken, and maybe if we're lucky, Dave's new train. It would seem, Dave used an idea I sent to him to help make it so I think I should get full credit for the entire MOC. I (...) (15 years ago, 7-Jan-10, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact