 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17944
  We're not even in the same league

(URL) Chris, build it! :) Dave K (15 years ago, 28-Aug-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: We're not even in the same league

(...) ummm Dave, I have no idea what your talking about, but i did build that NXT robot soduko solver. yep, all by myself. I changed my name to Hans Anderson, and listed my country as Sweden, but it is mine. It took me a very long time to program it (...) (15 years ago, 29-Aug-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: We're not even in the same league

(...) SECOND, eh? Janey "I'd be doubting that, Red Brick" (15 years ago, 29-Aug-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)