 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17942
17941  |  17943
Subject:
a feast for the eyes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 10 Aug 2009 00:09:33 GMT

This friday, Aug 14th, will be one of the BEST-est ever rtlToronto dinners.

We will have a fine meal, at a famous chicken emporium.  We shall dine, and
enjoy the company of fellow adult fans of lego.

Heck, I even plan on being there some time after 9pm.  As of right now, I have
to work the late shift.

All you have to do it show up with what you THINK might be a robot concept for
the fast approaching R35.5 (or whatever number were up too now)

kindest regards
Chris
the BESTest