 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17911
Re: Mt latest MOC... well, my wife had more to do with it than I....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 17 Apr 2009 15:15:54 GMT

Congratulations!

April 1st - that kid is gonna have some fun with his birthday!

As a three-time father (yikes!) I recommend skipping PRIMO and going straight to DUPLO.