 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17903
  Congratulations to Papa Dave

I hope I am not stepping on Mr Dave Koudys toes... but Im going to guess he is a bit too busy to post, for a few days anyway. Congratulations, to both a very happy Daddy Dave and proud Mommy Sandy on the birth of their newest Lego fan, Joshua. May (...) (15 years ago, 1-Apr-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.obb)