 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17895
Re: Since I've spent entirely too much on LEGO recently...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 2009 23:34:34 GMT

   In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Janey C. L. Gunning wrote:

No, sorry, I dont, but I do have a bit of duplo (just blocks) I need to unload, are you interested? If so, I will bring it to next dinner, assuming you will be there. Let me know.

Janey Red Brick

Thanks Janey! I’d love it... I mean... Joshua would love that! :)

I should be at dinner next Friday.

I’ll bring some cash and we’ll square up.

Dave

No cash Dave, there isnt THAT much, and I just want to lighten my load.

Thanks.

Janey Red Brick