 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17809 (-5)
  Re: All about me!

(...) 'My name is Chris' is an option on 4 out of 5 flawed polls. (...) Fair enough. What's that in your hand, Dave? a (16 years ago, 7-Nov-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: All about me!

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno wrote: snip (...) I says to myself, "Who would actually notice the doll house box in the pic and comment on it?" Oh wait--Chris! That's who! Thank goodness I have a kid sister that can take the fall for the (...) (16 years ago, 7-Nov-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: All about me!

(...) Ummm, Dave.... While its cool to see you in your mis-spent "yoot" and while it IS cool to see all the lego... I just don't know if you want the greater Lugnet comunity to know about the DOLL house you got for x-mas in the 70's. Chris (16 years ago, 7-Nov-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  All about me!

Putting Chris's hat on for a moment... (URL) Early '70's at Christmas. Those were the days--receiving LEGO sets at Christmas... oh wait, I still do :) Dave K (16 years ago, 6-Nov-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Proof of concept - Vid 2

(URL) it's RCX'ed That was slightly more difficult than I thought It isn't perfect--still needs a little tweaking, but it's a great start The monorail switch mechanism needs to be improved but the rest is pretty good So there you are Dave K (16 years ago, 6-Nov-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact