 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17799 (-5)
  Re: Fwd: Dinner on?

(...) i'll be there with some stuff for derek (should he be there) Dave K (16 years ago, 12-Sep-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Fwd: Dinner on?

I'm working in Toronto today. Is the group dinner on tonight? Website says so...If not, I'm going out for dinner anyway :) -Rob A> (16 years ago, 12-Sep-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  PnP, an NXT-based "industrial" robot

OK, I had to post this in rtl because I confess the main inspiration for this was watching Ian's amazing LEGO industrial P&P automations over the years. This isn't nearly as fast as his, but it's the first time I've captured a motion I really like, (...) (16 years ago, 31-Aug-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic) !

  Dinner

Dinner, this Friday, August 8th, 7 pm, Swiss Chalet... be there with bells on, or at least with something on. Bring cool lego, or not, bring your partner, or not, bring an appetite or not but for the sake of all things abs, at least bring yourself. (...) (16 years ago, 6-Aug-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  New Lego Education Product WeDo

Full Info here: (URL) the press release: "LEGO® Education WeDo™, a new product that redefines classroom robotics, making it possible for primary school students 7-11 years of age to build and program their own solutions." "The complete LEGO WeDo (...) (16 years ago, 25-Jul-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact