 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17719
    Re: What I'll be bringing to dinner tonite —Deborah Higdon
   (...) very nice! -§ deborah h §- whose newest moc has motors (well, one motor), gears and treads in it! watch out, next i'll be building bots, pretty bots in pink and purple and aqua! (16 years ago, 14-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

        Re: What I'll be bringing to dinner tonite —David Koudys
   In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Deborah Higdon wrote: <snip> (...) You better watch out! If you keep up with the motors, I might start building buildings and bringing 'em to shows... :) Dave K (16 years ago, 14-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)