 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17689 (-5)
  Ideas for Axle sorting...

(URL) (17 years ago, 13-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: What would happen to your collection....

Good question. Age is irrelevant. Death can come to any of us, at any time. That car that decided to ignore that red traffic light might just make your Lego collection suddenly without a owner. I have no kids, and since the majority of my collection (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general)

  Re: What would happen to your collection....

(...) I agree, and it's one of the reasons I'd go for donating it in portions to different groups. To my way of thinking right now having little pieces of my collection used in MOCs literally all over the world, well... it's a little bit like pieces (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general)

  Re: What would happen to your collection....

(...) You want thought-provoking, try having offspring. Life (& the chance of it ending) take on a whole new look... (17 years ago, 30-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general)

  Re: Obvious Chinese Rip-off

Oh these guys are famouus for literally scanning the box work/EVEN TUB stickers, putting there logo in the red box, and selling away. ALMOST bought a neat looking bucket, till I noticed the LOGO did not say LEGO. EVERYTHING ELSE was perfect, a (...) (17 years ago, 9-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact