 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17674
    A very large estate brick collection —David Koudys
   Posting in Marketplace 'cause it really is selling bricks, but this is a complete 'not for profit' by me--I'm just trying to help someone. - - - I was recently put in contact with a Diane who lives in the Greater Toronto Area. Her husband passed (...) (17 years ago, 7-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: A very large estate brick collection —Dan Brown
     (...) Dan Brown www.brickmuseum.net (17 years ago, 24-Feb-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)