 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17660
  Re: What would happen to your collection....

(...) When I have kids, Im sure that'll make this issue go away--the kids'll get the collection. My friend is quite specific--she wants the collection to go to people who will appreciate it. I can see the feelings in that--Since my LEGO hobby has (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general)

  Re: What would happen to your collection....

(...) I agree, and it's one of the reasons I'd go for donating it in portions to different groups. To my way of thinking right now having little pieces of my collection used in MOCs literally all over the world, well... it's a little bit like pieces (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general)

  Re: What would happen to your collection....

(...) See, it did it again. the double-dash omits text in the reply. Ooooh!!! If I only knew that in all my off-topic debate posts! I could have really convoluted the discussions! Grrr!! I'll probably have my collection divided amongst family and (...) (17 years ago, 15-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general)