 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17655
    Re: What would happen to your collection.... —John Gerlach
   (...) I'd make sure that the majority goes to the GMLTC. Of course they'd probably be cursing my name as they finished the sorting I never got around to doing, but they'd have a lot more bricks to build with. JohnG, GMLTC (17 years ago, 30-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general)

        Re: What would happen to your collection.... —David Koudys
   (...) I so hear that. The sorting thing is my best procrastination endeavour! Would I give my collection to rtlT? Bunch of ingrates don't deserve it!! :p I dunno--I'm sure things'll change between now and then, but my collection would be divided (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)