 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17655
  Re: What would happen to your collection....

(...) I'd make sure that the majority goes to the GMLTC. Of course they'd probably be cursing my name as they finished the sorting I never got around to doing, but they'd have a lot more bricks to build with. JohnG, GMLTC (17 years ago, 30-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general)

  Re: What would happen to your collection....

(...) I so hear that. The sorting thing is my best procrastination endeavour! Would I give my collection to rtlT? Bunch of ingrates don't deserve it!! :p I dunno--I'm sure things'll change between now and then, but my collection would be divided (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)