 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17494 (-10)
  Re: Walker useing new leg design

(...) thanks Dave, glad to see you are still around - we missed you at r22 when I kicked robot butt! In other news, this leg has inspired me to try to modify it so I can use it for my grand dream of my 6 leg rcx powered walker. I dont have video of (...) (17 years ago, 21-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Walker useing new leg design

(...) thanks - it will be there, as well, and a few other odd's and ends. Chris (17 years ago, 21-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Walker useing new leg design

In lugnet.technic, Chris Magno wrote: That is beautiful!! It's better than the spider you were working on when first we met! Nicely done! Dave K (17 years ago, 21-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: Walker useing new leg design

Wow, this is awesome! I can't wait to see it in person. Derek (17 years ago, 20-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Walker useing new leg design

(...) Thank you John. Please encourage Ross to work more on robots, and less on that "other" thing you do. ;) Also have Ross try the simulator Philo posted. It works like a charm. (...) Hypercube? Nice link. Im going to try to make one of these. :) (...) (17 years ago, 21-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Walker useing new leg design

(...) I wanted to say thank you for your kind words; I also should add that I routinely use your page as a guide when thinking about lego motors. (URL) to the simulation. It is simply fantastic. I played with it for a short while, and all I can say, (...) (17 years ago, 21-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Walker useing new leg design

(...) As Elmer Fudd would say, "That MOC wocks!";-) All seriousness aside, that is trés cool, Chris. Can't wait for Ross' reaction-- He'll flip out! It's funny; he's actually building a robot-thingy (I think that the technical term) right now as (...) (17 years ago, 20-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: NOT the next rtl game

(...) Uh, nope. Derek, you are a grown man, you are responsible for getting your own chicks. Giggle. Hmmmm... wait a minute, why am I getting them for Chris then? I need to re-evaluate the situation. Janey "Red Chick... errrr Brick" (17 years ago, 20-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Walker useing new leg design

As I wanted to play with your design (and if possible decrease the number of L7 axles still relatively scarce in my collection...), I modelled it using (URL) Euklides 2.02 geometry freeware>. (URL) Euklides file is (URL) here>. You can animate the (...) (17 years ago, 20-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Walker useing new leg design

(...) Congratulations, Chris, you wonderfully captured the light and organic structure of Theo Jansen creations. Simply wonderful! Philo (17 years ago, 19-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact