 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17477
    Renting LEGO? —David Koudys
   So I've been approached by a work associate that wants to rent 'lots of' LEGO for some sort of business thingy. She says she'll need enough for 100ish people. I think, unless they're building big stuff, that I pretty much got that covered. I've (...) (17 years ago, 16-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general)