 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17472
Re: rltToronto22 Results
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2007 02:28:56 GMT

What a great Event.

I want to thank Wayne, for coming up with the game idea and concept, and
doing a lot of work behind the scenes for this game.

To be fair, credit for the idea goes to Sacha. My pictures are up on flickr:

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/12542592@N08/sets/72157602405883674/>

It was great fun, looking forward to the next one, right Jeff?

Wayne
rtl22 bronze medallist