 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17431
  dinner - ay ideas?

Guys, (and gals) anyone know when dinner is? anyone? how about where? anyone? Chris man, sure is quiet. everyone must me fearing the GREAT bot build of aught 7. man its going to be big. it going to be fun, and its going to be at a different (...) (17 years ago, 12-Sep-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: dinner - ay ideas?

I'm tied up and can't make dinner... :( -Rob A> (...) (17 years ago, 12-Sep-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: dinner - ay ideas?

Tied up? how are your reaching the keyboard? well, no matter you have between now and This friday to decide how your going to make it to Swiss Chalet, this Friday, at or about 7:30. i will be late, cause of work. Chris (...) (17 years ago, 12-Sep-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: dinner - ay ideas?

(...) how about at your place? we can have a building party (or just wreck whatever feeble attempt you currently have at a swinging 'bot) Dave K (17 years ago, 12-Sep-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: dinner - ay ideas?

(...) Awww, that sounds like fun! BUT... sadly (for me, happily for others) I'm going to miss dinner this month...(it's my sons birthday... so I have a date with a pizza, a cake, lots of presents and some head to head video game challenges.) See you (...) (17 years ago, 13-Sep-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: dinner - ay ideas?

(...) Dave, maybe if you spent more time building a robot, and less time figuring out why your tranny is FUBAR, you would have a good robot. ;) ME, im swinging. :) Chris (17 years ago, 13-Sep-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)