 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17414 (-5)
  Re: rtlToronto 22 rules have been posted

(...) I like that swung the highest option for the win condition. That can be judged by the angle of the rope, removing any fiddlely bits of the robot from making it look like it's swinging higher then it is. Derek (17 years ago, 15-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  rtlToronto 22 rules have been posted

Following up on the discussions at our recent dinner, I have posted the details for our next robotics competition at rtltoronto.com. Comments and suggestions pertaining to the contest or website are welcome. A good name for this contest would be (...) (17 years ago, 15-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: cool toy made from lego

(...) Nice Idea! (...) just like in the original toy. And then maybe you can make a very long car with multiple hinges such as the car looks like a long caterpillar. :-) Bye. (17 years ago, 13-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Aug 10 - dinner

(...) Wow, and how about when I told you, you should grow your hair long, join a rock and roll band, and buy a Harley??? Guys only listen when they want to. Wink. I would love to make it to the dinner... but my new (URL) flying car> is in the shop. (...) (17 years ago, 10-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Aug 10 - dinner

Janey said I need to post about the dinner tomorow. So i am. check the web page for more info Chris (17 years ago, 10-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact