 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17398
    DAVE!! what did you and derek do to brickshelf —Chris Magno
    huh? WHAT did you two do now? geesh! Chris (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: DAVE!! what did you and derek do to brickshelf —Brian Davis
   (...) ah-HA! I *knew* there was a simple explaination! Brickshelf has gone down because of a terrorist attack from Canada. We will be contacting homeland security immediately. (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: DAVE!! what did you and derek do to brickshelf —Chris Magno
   (...) yep, and much like your TSA making people take off there stinky shoes, and removing all liquids before getting on a plane, this latest attack from Dave, and Derek, will force the TSA to require all people to use a more secure computer system. (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)