 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17376
Re: A Very Bad Clone Knock-Off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 02:34:32 GMT

<snip>

one the UPSIDE, you did use your camera phone to make the pics SMALL so
we dont have to wait for your 300 baud modem to serve the www the 3
meg's your used to sharing!

Chris

For you and you alone, we increased the bandwidth of our website.

So you can see all these clone knock-off pics in all their 1024 x 768 glory
here--

http://sandysparky.net/gallery/20070618_bad_lego_clone_knock_off

I just realised I didn't link the small pics to the big pics in my original
post--my bad

Dave K