 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17345
  Re: its dot calm

(...) I can not take credit for this. while I was toiling away at work, Janey very kindly donated much of her time to put this info and page together. I owe her a huge debt. Thanks Janey. Chris (17 years ago, 8-Jun-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: its dot calm

(...) LOL, much of her time??? You gave me 10 minutes, and told me to do it in notepad. And thats just what I did. Its just a placeholder for dinner and event times, start Tom Sawyer moment/ and Im just waiting for someone with mad "skillz" that (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jun-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: its dot calm

(...) does that fence need to be painted with white-wash? (1) (...) Dave K 1 - who should dig out the 'classics' and reread 'em--it's only been 30 years since I last read anything from Samuel (2) 2 - though I did see him on syuch wonderful programs (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jun-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: its dot calm

(...) Go into technical writing. You've already mastered the art fo the footnote. (17 years ago, 8-Jun-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)