 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17343
  RTL 22 - Aug/Sept Game -

ONE more time. We need a game for R22. Wayne suggested a bot swinging game. if i recall, I think Waynes idea was to build a bot, and have it hang on a rope, then from a stationary position have the bot swing itself until it touches some marker or (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jun-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: RTL 22 - Aug/Sept Game -

(...) I know you always like my suggestions, so here's my latest comment. :) How about instead of a single rope, tie both ends of the rope to the ceiling, and put the robot on the loop. It's going to be real tough to get a robot to swing, when it's (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jun-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)