 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17342
    reminder —Chris Magno
    Just a friendly reminder, Dinner is this friday at Swiss Challet, Friday, June 8th, 2007 at 7 pm. Swiss Chalet 5487 Dundas Street West, Toronto, Ontario I will be there as soon as I can right after work. expect me at 8 ish. Chris (17 years ago, 8-Jun-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)