 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17314
    This is simply too cool —Calum Tsang
   I've never really been impressed by working Lego guns...you know, those ones that fire bricks or rubber bands or whatever... I mean, you can fire a rubber band with your finger and thumb, so why bother making it out of Lego?* But this, this takes (...) (17 years ago, 16-May-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: This is simply too cool —Nathan Todd
   Years ago my friend made a rubber band gatling gun of very similar design except using wood and more standard materials... Good to see the art is still alive ;) Thanks for sharing and God Bless, Nathan (URL) (17 years ago, 16-May-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)