 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17259
Re: April? May? Lego flowers, abs showers???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2007 13:13:59 GMT

Janey Cook wrote:
Knock knock... hello???

Are we displaying this April or May?

According to my two seconds of research... the Toronto Toy, Train & Doll
Collectors' Show is April 21-22.  Are we supposed to be there?  Dave? Any idea?

If we dont display this spring... is Nov going to be our next gig?

Are you guys (rtl) going (individually or as a group) to set up, or attend at
the NMRA?

Just trying to get a feel for spring/summer event.

Thanks,

Janey "Red Brick"

DAVE!!!!

can you send me the names of Bill and Ted or whomever it is who runs the
toy show?  If its a prob ~i~ can organize the RTL - OBB - CANFEST -
CANBRICK - or ???  train event.

Sure i could

how hard could a train display be?  ive got 20 + robot gigs under my belt.

i see the next train even looking like this:

http://my.voyager.net/~lar/train_wreck1.jpg

Jeff, you and dave work on this:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/19/Train_wreck_at_Montparnasse_1895.jpg/500px-Train_wreck_at_Montparnasse_1895.jpg

Janey I want your layout to  look like this:

http://jeffwrightband.com/images/Train%20Wreck.jpg

Calum, you and Jeff can do a bridge thing like this:

http://www.boche.net/trains/train%20wreck%20on%20bridge.jpg

TEAM - its going to be  a lot of work, but with my TRAIn leadership, we
can pull it off.  lets put those NMRA guys to shame -

Chris - train head

or dave could just do it.