 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17257
Re: ~The best lego thing ever ~
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2007 01:32:25 GMT

Janey Cook wrote:
well, maybe no..
infact there is VERY little lego here at all.
http://www.jeannettevejarano.com/games/tower-defence.html
but i got 59 as my high score.

the game is simple and VERY addictive.

DAVE

use some of your new found NXT skils and code that up on the NXT.

:)

Chris

HEY, this was my game way before I showed it to you... and your top score SUCKS!

Janey "I have the net here too, Red Brick"

so do you feel the need to claim EVERY thing i post here as yours?
what next - bacon lottery?
geesh

:)

Chris

While the bacon lottery IS mine, I wouldn't claim most of the things you do
here, or elsewhere... I do have SOME integrity... wink.

Janey "Still out of the country, Red Brick"