 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1725
    Re: Guarded Inn? —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) actually, I haven't ordered one yet....I better buy one soon before either they are sold out, or the club car is available on Lego Direct. I think you should bring it anyways...it may interest some of the non-castle enthusiasts in the group to (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Guarded Inn? —Richard Noeckel
   (...) I'd love for you to bring it so we all can bask in its glory. Although I won’t be there on Friday cause I work! I'm sure others would like seeing it… (...) I'm lookin’ forward to discussing BrickWarz with everyone interested at T2. I believe (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)