 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17189
17188  |  17190
Subject:
Knew if I waited long enough...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2007 16:07:15 GMT

I'd get an NXT for less money on eBay.

Won a bid for an NXT for 181 US and a shipping charge of 25 bucks to Canada

So total Canadian cost--240

that's about 100 bucks (without taxes) cheaper than retail.

Go me!

:)

Dave K